Bauer anti-vibration technology delivers more power to the bit and less to the handle for fast, precise drilling with less user fatigue. The Quick-Change chuck lets you swap out bits in a hurry while dual controls give you options to hammer, drill or hammer with rotation. Variable speed lets you work in a variety of materials. The quick change SDS-type bit system on this rotary hammer holds chisel bits securely.
- 10 amp motor ensures powerful performance
- Easily switch from hammer dill to hammer only
- Dual position switch from hammer drill to precision drill
- Impact rate of 3900 BPM with 3.7 ft. lbs. impact energy for pounding through the toughest concrete and masonry
- Variable speed control dial matches speed to application
- Accepts industry standard SDS bits
- Adjustable 360° side handle for maximum comfort and control
- Shock absorbant anti-vibration handle prevents strain and fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio
Drill bits and chisels sold separately.