Here's an advanced OBD II & CAN code reader that diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer vehicles. This handy code reader uses next-generation OBDII technology to quickly diagnose engine problems using your vehicle's onboard computer. Easy-to-understand troubleshooting code tips help you get to the cause of trouble codes faster, saving time and money.
- Diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer vehicles
- Stores and plays back live sensor data
- Read and clear trouble codes in all OBDII compliant vehicles from 1996 and newer
- Resets Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the easy-to-read screen
- Prints data via PC
- Graphs data for 1996 and newer vehicles
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status for emissions
- Retrieves generic codes (P0, P2, P3, U0), manufacturer codes (P1, P3, U1) and pending codes
- Provides Code/Cause/Solution tips for easier troubleshooting
No batteries required, powered by vehicle's battery.